Le Harfang procedures and best practices:
- The client should not report to the site if they are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 or if they have tested positive.
- Compliance with instructions given by employees.
- Adherence to site distancing measures at all times.
- Only credit or debit card payment methods will be accepted and will be done with a "tap" to reduce direct hand contact. No cash payments will be accepted.
- Limit your arrival time to only 20 minutes before the scheduled reservation time. If you arrive earlier, we ask you to wait in your car.
- You will have to disinfect your hands before entering the pavilion.
- We ask for your patience and indulgence during check-in, as the waiting time may be longer than usual at certain busier times.
- Our bicycles, helmets, snowshoes, and hiking poles will be sanitized and therefore safe to use.
- Customers are responsible for the handling of their equipment.
- We do not recommend any exchange of equipment between cyclists and please keep the same pieces of equipment throughout the activity.
- Access to lodge washrooms only will be available in designated areas.
Our objective is to allow you to enjoy our facilities and services in complete safety and we ask all our clients to respect the basic rules and, most importantly, to respect other users.